Tuesday, October 27, 2009

JelOus..Jelous..This WHat I am..

Jealousy
I hate her but I stand her only cause she makes you smile
So I guess I just want to see you happy for a while
But tell me why you guys always seem to start a fight
And I really wish one of you would finally see the light

I'm walking amiss, feeling my own cold breath
I realize now that I've got no hope left
I'm tired of smiling when I really don't care
So stuck in a feeling of absolute despair

If you want to be with her- why do you like me too?
You say you're confused and don't know what to do
But when you're with her you seem to forget
About the feelings you give and the times you regret

That girl you love; how boring is she?
To hang up on her and then call me!
Do you love us the same, am I to blame?
Your actions speak louder than the love you proclaim

So tell me how you love her more
When she seems to leave your heart so sore
You guys just fight and never quit
You make each other feel like shit

When you're with me all you do is smile
When you're sad- whose number do you dial?
Do you realize how much I need you here
That losing you is my one greatest fear

So is it because she got to you first?
Do you understand your lies make things worse?
Your confusion is causing me so much pain
I don't know how much more I can sustain

No comments:

Post a Comment